Friday, November 14, 2008

Coming Up in December

I have some exciting stuff on the making. First, I've been working with Indian medical writer Natasha Das to create the Indian version of my ebook, Becoming a Medical Writer. It has all the same information one needs to break into medical writing included in the original version, but with emphasis in the Indian market: rates, employers, CROs, professional organizations, and more. We will release the ebook in the next few weeks.

Second, I'm going to offer a FREE teleseminar on December 4, about developing CME materials. I'm going to have an expert on the call that will give you tons of information and guidelines for this type of medical writing.

Sign up for updates on this blog so you won't miss the details for this teleseminar.

No comments: