Friday, February 22, 2008

Upcoming Medical Writing Online Course

At the request of some of my readers, I have been working on some advanced training materials for medical writers.

Next month I will release an online course on epidemiology and biostatistics for medical writers. It will cover the basic concepts of these disciplines and will show how to understand and apply them to your writing.

Understanding epidemiology and biostatistics is vital for every medical and health writer--how else can they interpret biomedical research and communicate it to the public?

There are, of course, other topics like clinical research, technical writing and so forth, that I may work into future courses. So be on the lookout for the release of the course (late March). If you haven't done so yet, subscribe for this blog's updates (see form on the right column) and I will let you know.

No comments: