Thursday, June 26, 2008

Health Writing Guide

I've received some emails and calls from people interested in my medical writing courses, but who want new alternatives. For instance, some writers in Asia tell me they want to take the courses but can't afford them. Other writers in the US say they want the information in the courses but do not want to complete the assignments or even need a certificate.

Well, that prompted me to create the Health Writing Guide, a new ebook that condenses the information in the two courses, Epidemiology and Biostatistics for Medical Writers and the Consumer Health Writing Course.

While the online courses include assignments, email support and feedback, a certificate of completion (plus other bonuses like the Becoming a Medical Writer ebook), the Health Writing Guide is a stand-alone product with none of those add-ons. But it is far more affordable than the courses--in fact, my friends think I'm crazy for giving this away so cheap. You tell me. Just check it out.

No comments: